How to Wear the Jovitec 12 Pieces Elastic Boot Straps
- Boot straps measurement: the size of blousing garter is 19.5 cm in length, 4 mm in diameter, standard size fits for most people
- Durable material: made of good quality rubber and polyester material, which has good durability and strong elasticity, can last for a long time and fit for most ankle size
- Main function: keep your pants stay tight against your boots, and keep sand, dirt, bugs and insects out of your boot, make your look neat and charming
- Suitable for many occasions: mainly fit for navy army and air force, you can also use them to make your activities more conveniently when doing sports, travelling, climbing, riding a bike and other sports
- Package includes: 12 pieces of elastic boot straps, enough quantity for your replacement and use; Color: as pictures show
When it’s cold, and you want to protect your feet and legs from freezing, using elastic bands is the best way to go. Here are the steps in using elastic bands to tuck your pants into your boots.
Step 1: Wear Your Pants, Socks, And Boots
Like you normally would, put on your pants. Next, wear your socks and make sure that they’re way above your boots to give extra protection.
Finally, wear your boots carefully. Zip or tie the laces tightly. Make sure to keep the crosses on the inside to protect the laces from snagging quickly and allow the sides to flex easily.
Step 2: Install The Elastic Blousing Strap
In one leg, lift the pants up to your knee to show the full boot and leg area. Put the first blousing strap around your exposed leg. You can put the strap above the boot opening, just below the calf.
Next, secure the strap using the Velcro or hook and loop closure.
Step 3: Tuck The Hem
Grasp the hem of your pant leg and fold it inward and upward beneath the strap. Doing so will fix the fabric between your skin and the strap. Remember not to over-tuck to give enough room to adjust the pant leg over your boot and sock.
Smooth the cloth around and under the strap using your fingers. Make some adjustments to make the tuck neat and comfortable.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 on the other leg.