Become an Accredited Affiliate Training Institution
CTI is committed to being a leader in chaplain training-helping ministers of the gospel of Christ gain the skills they need to be successful as industrial chaplains. Whether you are incorporating chaplain training as part of your organizational structure or including chaplain certification a part of your college curriculum, at CTI, we can help you achieve your goal. Our training program is excellent for students who are seasoned chaplains or a new student enrolling in chaplain certification training for the first time, as a CTI affiliate institution, you can make a difference in their lives, providing them with a rewarding educational experience. As a church or ministry organization, you may become an Accredited Affiliate Training Institution (AATI) and offer your students the opportunity to earn their Basic Certification as a qualified institutional chaplain.
Some of what your students will learn
As a student, you will explore the theoretical, operational components of chaplaincy while learning from professionals with real-world experience. Students will learn how to function within an institutional setting, such as learning how to communicate with law enforcement and emergency service responders as well as receiving basic training in Christian counseling and crisis intervention. These powerful techniques are valuable when dealing with police, prison, and other emergency service personnel. Avoid the pitfalls that get chaplains fired from duty due to a lack of experience. Enroll now!
What you will receive
20 hours of video training taught by experts (Classes are designed to be taught onsite by an experienced instructor if one is available)
1. Complete 20-hour instructors Power-Point (Customized with your organization logo)
2. Instructors copy of "The Chaplaincy 101" in PDF format is included. (Students may purchase the official paperback version individually on Amazon).
3. Valuable reusable resources that students can use during their chaplaincy.
4. Professionally designed promotional material templates customized with your organization logo is included.
5. Charge for student enrollment and keep 100% of the profits
6. You will also receive a certificate of accreditation recognizing your institution as an official CTI affiliate training organization suitable for framing.
Note: Upon successful completion of 20 hours of instruction by your accredited institution, CTI will award an official certificate of certification. There is a certificate printing and processing fee of $20.00 per student. (Usually paid by the student)
Videos, PowerPoint and training materiel are available in Spanish